• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gauge cage for M series

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
Hey guys anybody have a gauge cage would sell or know where I can get one for my sons 2011 M6 with deluxe sno pro gauge? I have been searching and no luck what so ever. ?

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
Did you try Canada Sled Parts? They don't list them on their site but maybe they have some laying around? If you want to make your own i will send you pics and measurements from mine if you like. There is a wrecker out around Evansburg that had a lot of Cat parts.

MUZBOMB

Lifetime Membership
Aug 15, 2008
Albeta sometimes Saskatchewan
Did you try Canada Sled Parts? They don't list them on their site but maybe they have some laying around? If you want to make your own i will send you pics and measurements from mine if you like. There is a wrecker out around Evansburg that had a lot of Cat parts.
Canada sled parts is a no go they said they have nothing. I will keep my searches going and probably get in touch with you over summer get some measurements and pics to make my own.

Premium Features