• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

G5 handlebar options

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
I like rise and sweep of stock bars on 23 g5 freeride turbo , but way too wide - instead of buying new aftermarket bars , has anyone found out if you can just cut down and maybe add bar hooks ??
I also see that ski doo offers handlebars on their website but not sure on width there either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
I like rise and sweep of stock bars on 23 g5 freeride turbo , but way too wide - instead of buying new aftermarket bars , has anyone found out if you can just cut down and maybe add bar hooks ??
I also see that ski doo offers handlebars on their website but not sure on width there either.

Doo’s standard width is 30” and from what I know they don’t offer a narrower bar setup. I don’t change my bars from stock ever but I bent my bars first trip out this year and tried an aftermarket setup. Went with the Kyber Ones and they were the closest to stock feeling for me but narrower. Super happy with them fast shipping and lots of colors to choose from. CFR offers bars with 12-14 degree sweeps kyber is 12 degrees.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Cut the middle out 1" 2" 3" what ever you like, add a pipe sleeve, and weld it up.

Premium Features