• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

G4 raptors ace kit reviews

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
WOW this product has been out since 15 or 16 and no feedback. Which leads me to two possible options 1. its the best kept secret on the snow 2. its a complete dud and doesn't work near as good as they claim. I was leaning towards number 2 until i sat back and thought as much as everybody loves to bi^ch and complain about everything that isn't perfect on here it must be the best kept secret on the snow lol.

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
I just bought a K Mod.....I looked at the Raptor, but to your point, I couldn't find anything.

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
Yeah was trying to save a grand but might have to go your direction. Thanks for the feed back . How you liking the k-mod?

880summitxrs

Lifetime Membership
Aug 1, 2009
I also have been looking and came up with nothing. Maybe has something to do with the fact they didn't have their new kenitic shocks ready for the G4 till late last year.

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
I have an ACE kit on my G4. It's actually been transferred from my XM to my G4. I have a Raptor shock set before the ACE kit. ACE kit works good, but there is more value injust doing the shocks IMO. The revised geometry the ACE reararm gave isn't a significant change IMO

Having a quick and adjustable lockout is quite nice too

Last edited:

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Yeah was trying to save a grand but might have to go your direction. Thanks for the feed back . How you liking the k-mod?

I haven’t ridden it in the Doo, but had one on my boosted PRO and it was unreal. The best sled mod I’ve ever done. Rode like a dream and made the sled handle perfectly. It’s not the cheapest, but definitely worth it IMO.

Premium Features