• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FXR Mountain Men's Mission Jacket Features

F
Dec 12, 2012
New 2014 FXR Mountain collection coming soon this Fall! Among this collection is our Mission jacket. Available in five different colors, including Realtree and made with ACMT HydrX Pro™ – Dual moisture shield, 20,000mm/8,000g/m² waterproof/breathable Durable light polyester shell with HydrX Pro™ laminate. Three year limited warranty.

The Mission jacket is full of great features to make sure your riding is comfortable, dry, and stylish!

mission-m-features-diagram.jpg

1.100% seam sealed lining with HydrX Pro™ laminate Seam sealed shell in critical areas<O:p</O:p
2.Removable 180g body/140g sleeve Thermal Flex™ insulation<O:p</O:p
3.Adjustable windskirt with Tidy-Snap feature<O:p</O:p
4.Zippered inner pocket<O:p</O:p
5.Full placket with hook and loop, with top and bottom snaps<O:p</O:p
6.Full inner placket<O:p</O:p
7.Heavy duty waterproof front zipper<O:p</O:p
8.Heavy Duty waterproof zippered side vents with Dry Vent™ inserts<O:p</O:p
9.Heavy Duty waterproof zippered chest vents with Dry Vent™ pocket bags<O:p</O:p
10.Heavy Duty waterproof zippered hand pockets with fleece pocket bags<O:p</O:p
11.Hidden key pocket on left sleeve<O:p</O:p
12.Removable/Adjustable hood<O:p</O:p
13.Shock-cord adjustable collar<O:p</O:p
14.Adjustable hook and loop cuffs with TPR tab<O:p</O:p
15.Shock-cord adjustable hem<O:p</O:p
16.Lycra cuff extensions<O:p</O:p
17.Tether retention D-ring<O:p</O:p
18.Reflective screens<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Attachments

• mission-m-features-diagram.jpg
    mission-m-features-diagram.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 313
F
Dec 12, 2012
Misson Light vs. Mission

The Mission Light jacket is lighter and has a YKK® AquaGuard front zipper. The Mission jacket has a removable liner and a full front zipper placket with a regular waterproof zipper.

C
Feb 28, 2011
THANK YOU!

Glad somebody finally came out with a purpose built mountain coat that will hopefully perform out west, but one that I can also put the liner back in and trail ride with my family up north without freezing to death.

Finnlandr

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 21, 2009
Parts Unknown
FXR,
Is there anywhere I can get information on your products??

For example- your jackets have zero information on the website.....nothing like you described in post 1.

No "contact us" feature to call or email somebody and ask.

:crazy:

Thanks

S

snelson

Feb 12, 2011
Eagle River AK
Why cant anyone answer how cold this jacket is rated for? I'm vey interested in FXR products, But no info! Is this coat good for 0? -10? -40?. I have a Klim Valdez and was looking for an Insulated coat that does not have to be layered for colder temps. None of the info provided tells me squat. The coat looks great! How does it perform? Thanks

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I have an FXR Renegade XC jacket I bought a couple years ago. Super happy with it but the FXR website is lacking.
- Can you not add a function of filtering by size?
Seems silly to me to have to run through every product to see if comes in my size (size 17 boot, XL-T jackets, 2XL gloves)
- Can you show a chart of sizes available by product?
If I had a way to size out what products fit my sizes then I could go look there, as is, your website only shows what is available and I may not know what you would have in my size once inventory comes in.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
I was planning on buying a klim klimate jacket but fxrs 2015 High viz previews have really grabbed my attention... when does the 2015 gear release?

@The-Mickster we will have it in stock come September!

Premium Features