• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FXR Blade Helmet

snowman80

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2011
ND
I got an FXR Blade helmet a few weeks ago and I have nothing bad to say about this helmet. Awesome quality there was no corners cut when they made this one. It weighs 1300g (according to manufacturer) and it feels very light. It fits true to it's size and is very comfortable. The breathe box it comes with is also very comfortable and I think it's going to work good.

helmet.jpg

S

sledhead25

Nov 28, 2007
illinois
Blade helmet fitting

How well does the blade helmet fit on the sides or the cheek area, too tight too loose etc. how is the breathe box
I have been looking at this helmet but looking to get an honest review,

snowman80

Lifetime Membership
Sep 18, 2011
ND
The cheek area fits awesome for me. I had a fox helmet before and I was always biting the inside of my cheeks because the pads were too tight. From what I read in the catalog you can get different cheek pad thicknesses for the fxr if they're too tight. I ended up breaking the little metal strip that forms to your nose in the breathe box from bending it too much. It worked great when it worked though. The helmet keeps my head the perfect temp all day when riding, not too hot but not cold. I love the helmet and would recommend it every day of the week.

Premium Features