• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fuel line recall on 2015+ axys sleds

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I just saw this notice posted this summer

Title says trail and crossover sleds but RMKs are mentioned in the text. Anybody deal with this? What needs to be done, just resecure the line away from the airbox?

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
That will work, as long as it has not worn into the fuel line. Saw lots of posts about this on face book and the fuel lines were on backorder so your sled would sit in the dealersip until they come in... if it needs the line. There were guys who had taken pictures of the situation on their sleds, if anyone is interested I can go grab one of those and post it here.

I hate facebook compared to snowest but it gets more traffic just hard to search and way too much background noise, like the constant posts of "i just bought this sled, what can should I get"...

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
If you could come up with some more information that would be helpful.

I requested info from my dealer to see if my sled had the recall done before I picked it up in September but he hasn't responded.

A

Alaskanparret

Nov 25, 2011
Polaris should have sent you something In the mail if your sled was affected by the recalled.

If not you can always call your local dealer and have them look up your vin number(always easier if you call and provide it) and they can tell you if there are any recalls on your sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Yeah I bought my 2018 new in October of 2018 and nothin from the dealer or polaris.

If anybody can post some pics of where to look that would be awesome. I can buy fuel line and move it, I don't need my sled sitting in a dealer. And yes, I too hate facebook.

A

Alaskanparret

Nov 25, 2011
Yeah I bought my 2018 new in October of 2018 and nothin from the dealer or polaris.

If anybody can post some pics of where to look that would be awesome. I can buy fuel line and move it, I don't need my sled sitting in a dealer. And yes, I too hate facebook.

The affected fuel lines are just say 1/4” line they’re molded pieces with that snap onto things such as the throttle bodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dec 4, 2007
After reading in three different publications about this recall I was surprised that I had not received a letter from Polaris. The information on the recall stated that all products involved in the recall should not be used until the recall procedure was completed which again sounded to me like I should have received an urgent letter. I went to the Polaris website where you can enter your VIN to check to see if there are any recalls. My '18 Axys RMK showed no open recalls. I am wondering if perhaps the Axys RMK's are not part of the recall.

Have any Axys RMK owners received a recall letter from Polaris?

Premium Features