• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FTS eyelet + Front torque arm?

H
Sep 14, 2023
Sweden
Did anyone move the front torque arm to the assault position aswell as lengthening the front track shock? Which of thess mods changes the handling the most,

Looking to make my pro a bit more khaos-y. Will also do anti stab and longer limiter strap.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

BigSkyRider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 17, 2011
MT
Lengthening the FTS with an Eyelet, or better yet, an aftermarket shock is significant, especially when paired with a set of Khaos Rails (and limiter).

Remounting to the Assault position will make it wheelie, but it messes with the balance of the sled. Feels like you're standing on a ball (Sort of a loose wandering feeling). It's also going to trench a bit depending on the snow condition. Adding the Elevate Spindles balances the sled back out. I've run this setup on my last few sleds, both PRO and Khaos - love it.

Pickin’ Boogers

Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2013
Just yesterday I was just thinking about moving it to the Assault position. 165" Khaos, trying to get it more playful. I've had some success with shock settings but wonder if I should try the lower mount position also.

Premium Features