• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FPV Racing Drone for Footage

T

Thielio20

Oct 6, 2018
Interior, AK
Does anyone have experience with flying FPV/racing drones while out riding? I'm not talking your DJI, Parrot or GoPro landscape drones.. I mean top speed 100mph fully manual race drones. I'm sure you've seen the videos of drones following inches behind dirtbikes, mountain bikes or drifting cars going forward, backward and doing flips in the air. I'd like to try my hand at that on the snow.

If you've got any experience, could you share some insight on kits, remotes and goggles?

T

Thielio20

Oct 6, 2018
Interior, AK
Does anyone have experience with flying FPV/racing drones while out riding? I'm not talking your DJI, Parrot or GoPro landscape drones.. I mean top speed 100mph fully manual race drones. I'm sure you've seen the videos of drones following inches behind dirtbikes, mountain bikes or drifting cars going forward, backward and doing flips in the air. I'd like to try my hand at that on the snow.

If you've got any experience, could you share some insight on kits, remotes and goggles?
A video for reference

Premium Features