• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fox MATRYX rear shocks on an Axys?

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Looking at Burandt 1.5 zero QS3 coil shocks for rear skid - and I knew the Axys ones had an issue with clearance in the new MATRYX sleds but will ones built specifically for MATRYX skid work on an Axys?? Reason I ask is I will most likely be snowchecking MATRYX next year and want to make sure I can use shocks again on new sled next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I’m going to say no. I have Fox air shocks on order with Burandt and the I have the front, but the skids won’t be here until late Feb.. They do have an option to use the Axys shocks, but I’d need a new torsion bar, some spacers and new wheels to do that.

So, no, they are not easily interchanged.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Looking at Burandt 1.5 zero QS3 coil shocks for rear skid - and I knew the Axys ones had an issue with clearance in the new MATRYX sleds but will ones built specifically for MATRYX skid work on an Axys?? Reason I ask is I will most likely be snowchecking MATRYX next year and want to make sure I can use shocks again on new sled next year.

Yes they fit.

Premium Features