• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fox IQS Shocks (iACT)--Help needed

john6719

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2014
Any way to adjust these manually? As luck always has it, loading the sleds up to leave tomorrow and my sled is throwing C1523 code and appears the right ski shock is locked in firm position. I think all the other shocks are in medium, but not positive and it won't let me adjust them with the code. If I can get it back to medium I can live with that for this trip. Anyone familiar with how that comes apart (or if it's even possible without complete shock disassembly).

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
This is my first season with mine so take any help with that it mine. Have u tried unplugging that shock and putting dielectric grease on the connection? That is what I would try first.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Let all the air pressure out of the shock and cycle the shock. See if that releases it from firm.

Last edited:

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Little late to help you out now, but the IQS system is basically a servo motor over top of a QS3 adjuster. if you can remove the servo motor I'm betting there is a shaft sticking out that you can rotate manually. Just make sure to get them clocked back together correctly when you get the code cleared.

Premium Features