• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum update issues topic

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
Shut up Steve!! Don't give him an easy out!! You know damn well he's up there with Elky and the boys (and probably something purple), chugging Fireball and raising all sorts of hell! :ROFLMAO:

Ax-ski

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 7, 2021
Do I have to upgrade my membership to be able to pm people? Or is it along the lines of needing to post/comment more on the forum?

K
The forums have been upgraded from VBulletin to Xenforo. Extensive testing was conducted before this switch, but due to the size of SnoWest, there will inevitably be minor bugs found.

- Search is currently being built, and results from the search function will be incomplete until the process is completed, an hour or two from now.

- If you find any bugs, please let me know here.

And FYI, Private Messages on this software are called "Conversations" and are functionally equivalent. You can message someone by clicking their avatar and select the start conversation line.
I'm trying to figure out how to PM someone.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I'm trying to figure out how to PM someone.
First thing you need to do is to UPGRADE YOUR FREE user account to a PREMIUM one.
If you are going to spend any real time here on the Forums, you will want to be a PREMIUM member and not a free member.

Premium Features