• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum update issues topic

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Looks good to me!!

Thanks for confirming. The mystery continues. Must just be the app some users are using, they are doing it on purpose because they think it's cute or, heaven forbid, they are simply that bad at spelling. Ha.

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Agreed. Getting the disable function for the shoutbox working is huge. Thank you for giving the ability to disable it and make the shoutbox disappear for good! It was so annoying. Even when "toggled" it always seemed to untoggle itself and take up most of the screen with the totally random tweety chatter it contains. Ha. Thank you for giving us the ability to disable. Mine is now disabled and gone. Good riddance.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Agreed. Getting the disable function for the shoutbox working is huge. Thank you for giving the ability to disable it and make the shoutbox disappear for good! It was so annoying. Even when "toggled" it always seemed to untoggle itself and take up most of the screen with the totally random tweety chatter it contains. Ha. Thank you for giving us the ability to disable. Mine is now disabled and gone. Good riddance.
Some Love it.
Some love to Hate it.

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
The forums have been upgraded from VBulletin to Xenforo. Extensive testing was conducted before this switch, but due to the size of SnoWest, there will inevitably be minor bugs found.

- Search is currently being built, and results from the search function will be incomplete until the process is completed, an hour or two from now.

- If you find any bugs, please let me know here.

And FYI, Private Messages on this software are called "Conversations" and are functionally equivalent. You can message someone by clicking their avatar and select the start conversation line.

I can't Search this is what I get ---- Searching Swap meet any sub forum

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please specify a search query or the name of a member.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I can't Search this is what I get ---- Searching Swap meet any sub forum

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please specify a search query or the name of a member.

Worked perfectly for me??

This is what I did.
1. Click on the search window, top right corner of the screen
2. Clicked on the bright orange ADVANCED option button

3. Selected the SEARCH THREADS TAB

4 Entered Key Words = KLIM Glove

5. In the "Search in FOrums" selected "Swapmeet"

6. Ticked the "Search in Child Forums as well" box

7. Pressed the "Search" button at bottom of page

RESULTS

why is there no forum list? this is a painful waste of time searching all over this site topic by topic when I used to be able to go to my sled type and find all the threads on it one easy place. :( I've be away and looking forward to seeing the new site but I think it's taken a major step backwards!

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
why is there no forum list? this is a painful waste of time searching all over this site topic by topic when I used to be able to go to my sled type and find all the threads on it one easy place. :( I've be away and looking forward to seeing the new site but I think it's taken a major step backwards!
Is this what you're looking for?

https://www.snowest.com/forum/
1576112812262.png

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
The snotel ticker has not changed for DAYS and is way out of date... Lolo Pass snotel shows 8" and it is 23" at last report, copper camp snowtel shows 13" and is 23", copper bottom shows 2" and is 7" at last report.

Premium Features