Forum update issues topic

Chadx

Off the trail again...just can't wait to get off t
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Looks good to me!!
Thanks for confirming. The mystery continues. Must just be the app some users are using, they are doing it on purpose because they think it's cute or, heaven forbid, they are simply that bad at spelling. Ha.

Chadx

Off the trail again...just can't wait to get off t
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Agreed. Getting the disable function for the shoutbox working is huge. Thank you for giving the ability to disable it and make the shoutbox disappear for good! It was so annoying. Even when "toggled" it always seemed to untoggle itself and take up most of the screen with the totally random tweety chatter it contains. Ha. Thank you for giving us the ability to disable. Mine is now disabled and gone. Good riddance.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Agreed. Getting the disable function for the shoutbox working is huge. Thank you for giving the ability to disable it and make the shoutbox disappear for good! It was so annoying. Even when "toggled" it always seemed to untoggle itself and take up most of the screen with the totally random tweety chatter it contains. Ha. Thank you for giving us the ability to disable. Mine is now disabled and gone. Good riddance.
Some Love it.
Some love to Hate it.

Premium Features