• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Speedohealer for Polaris Pro and Axys---SOLD!!!

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
For Sale: Speedohealer for Polaris Pro and Axys, plug and play. Adjust for your gear-down and keep from piling extra miles on your sled depreciating it faster than normal...

$100 shipped to lower 48. Complete with wiring harness and instructions and original box, used for 1000 miles or so on a 2015 Pro with a Kurts gear-down and fits the Axys as well.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
BUMP - still for sale. If you geared down, and did NOT install this, you are putting extra miles on your sled!

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Mitch, tell me more about this.
How does it work?
Hey Scott! Here is an informational link:
http://www.bluemonkeymotorsports.com/products_ht.html
It allows you to add or subtract any given percentage of speed, taking the info from the sending sensor and modifying it before passing it on to the ECM. When I put in my Kurts gear-down I put this in and it worked great and was easy to set up. Looking around their website a while back I couldn't find the Polaris specific kit any more (plug and play connectors), I may have missed it.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Hey Scott! Here is an informational link:
http://www.bluemonkeymotorsports.com/products_ht.html
It allows you to add or subtract any given percentage of speed, taking the info from the sending sensor and modifying it before passing it on to the ECM. When I put in my Kurts gear-down I put this in and it worked great and was easy to set up. Looking around their website a while back I couldn't find the Polaris specific kit any more (plug and play connectors), I may have missed it.

We have the connectors if you want them and can't find them closer to home.

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
We have the connectors if you want them and can't find them closer to home.
This comes complete with all connectors plug-and-play. Really a slick little device. If I had a QD Axys with either Pro QD gears or a Kurts kit, I would run this. Since I have a chain drive, with stock gearing for 3" track, no need for it any more. Unless I decide to go with a TKI kit or something... hm...

Premium Features