• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Rubber Hood Strap Kit (2 Straps, 2 Attachments)

B

Brett Slagle

Jan 11, 2008
SOLD!

For Sale: Rubber Hood Strap Kit (2 Straps, 2 Attachments) - Great Condition!

I bought a M1000 a few months ago and it came with this hood strap kit. I’m building a custom hood that doesn’t call for straps, so I figured I’d sell them. They are in great shape, as was the sled when I bought it. Sled has around 500 miles, so there are likely no more than 500 miles on this kit. Comes with everything you need: 2 rubber straps, 2 nice metal attachment points and all hardware. The rubber straps are real strong with no damage.

Overall, a great strap kit!

Asking $15, shipped to anywhere in lower 48, or best offer. I’ll ship outside of the lower 48 for actual shipping costs.

PM me, post here or call my cell (310) 310-5465 – Note: if you call me in the winter and it goes straight to voicemail, there is a good chance I’m at my cabin (out of the cell zone) riding. If that is the case, PM me as I have internet at my cabin and will get back to you.

Located in Northern California

Thanks!

Brett

IMG_0466.jpg IMG_0467.jpg IMG_0468.jpg IMG_0469.jpg IMG_0470.jpg IMG_0471.jpg IMG_0472.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features