• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: 2006 Skidoo Freestyle 300

M

mountainbrussells

Dec 2, 2021
Steamboat springs, co
Yep, still available. The plastics got a little beat up when my daughter did a slow mo rear end of my sled. No other damage. I used epoxy to fix them up. Just the one tear on the seat. Also has slightly wider than stock skis, I have the stock ones also. No idea on mileage or hours total as it doesn't have any read out for that. My daughter probably used it 10 times a season for the last three years and I have always done anything mechanical it has needed. I can get you a print out of what that is from Steamboat Powersports. Also, it is OBO.

B
Dec 30, 2023
Salt Lake City
Thx! You mentioned new battery. Does this mean it has electric start as well? Would it be possible to get some more pics? To confirm, it has heated grips/throttle and reverse as well, correct? And I will apologize in advance if I ask any stupid questions. We are just getting into sleds. We recently purchased 2 x Ski doo 800 summits and are looking for something like this for our 12 & 15 year old daughters to share. Is there a better way to communicate if I decide we are serious about making an offer on this sled (new to snowest; not sure proper etiquete on sharing contact info). Thx! -Dave

M

mountainbrussells

Dec 2, 2021
Steamboat springs, co
I've been told these 300 engines are bullet proof and will run forever. I also just put a new rear shot on it last year.
Thx! You mentioned new battery. Does this mean it has electric start as well? Would it be possible to get some more pics? To confirm, it has heated grips/throttle and reverse as well, correct? And I will apologize in advance if I ask any stupid questions. We are just getting into sleds. We recently purchased 2 x Ski doo 800 summits and are looking for something like this for our 12 & 15 year old daughters to share. Is there a better way to communicate if I decide we are serious about making an offer on this sled (new to snowest; not sure proper etiquete on sharing contact info). Thx! -Dave
I'll Dm you my info.

M

mountainbrussells

Dec 2, 2021
Steamboat springs, co
Actually, looks like us free members can't DM each other. Do you have an email I can send you a message at?

Premium Features