• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First Snow

sdsnocop

Premium Member
Feb 3, 2009
Hot Springs, SD
Winter is getting closer. NWS has chances of snow for the Hardy Camp area for Wed, Wed night, Thursday and Thursday night. Lows on Thursday night are predicted to be 22. They are even predicting chance of snow here in Hot Springs Thursday night with a low of 31. I guess it is time to say good by to the garden. I have heard gardens have already froze West of Custer. Keep you eyes on the Hardy web cam to possibly see the first snow of the season. :dance:

bucky919

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2008
North Dakota
I rode yesterday on my friends yard, while I was up in Calgary area. Should get a freeze hear in ND, Tomorrow night or Thursday. Still have 1000 acres of wheat to get off and another 1200 of flowers so winter can hold off for alittle bit!

T

thierracing

Jan 1, 2010
Fulda MN
seen there was a chance of up to 10" in the higher elevations for today and Thursday. Any reports? cool to hear that theyre getting some white stuff up there already. would love to get in an early December trip. Heres to high hopes!:face-icon-small-hap

willinwillys

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2011
Spearfish,SD
I'm like 10 miles from spearfish and I have like 5 to 6 inches on my stuff sitting around my place but not much sticking to the ground. It's super wet and with highs in the 60s tomorrow I'm sure it will be all gone but is a good sign for the season I think.
seen there was a chance of up to 10" in the higher elevations for today and Thursday. Any reports? cool to hear that theyre getting some white stuff up there already. would love to get in an early December trip. Heres to high hopes!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features