• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First Ride of the season in Central Oregon.

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
Nice to put a few miles in today around Three Creek. We stuck to the roads and major trails. Snow is deeper on the bachelor side of things for sure. Getting pounded again tonight I think!

NO IQ

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Bow, WA
X2 for the self control ! Watching this there were spots I wanted to hook a longer carve out through the trees ?

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
It was really hard to resist infinite untouched snow. I kept telling my brother, "I want to rip this thing so bad."

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
I haven't made it down there yet. There are so many great spots scattered around Oregon. I'll hit em all eventually.

P
Apr 5, 2019
La pine, Or
Diamond lake area is more scenic not as technical as bachelor area but central Oregon has a lot of hidden gems to ride. This year we are going to ride more unexplored snow parks to us. Try more new areas

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
Diamond lake area is more scenic not as technical as bachelor area but central Oregon has a lot of hidden gems to ride. This year we are going to ride more unexplored snow parks to us. Try more new areas

Pine Rob....you're not riding the right areas if you think Diamond isn't as technical as Bachelor.. I didn't think Bachelor area was considered 'technical"?

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
went to Adams the weekend of the 9-10JAN and the riding was pretty good one you got up to elevation with a few powder pockets here and there but was pretty well ridden. however the trail ride out was a whooped as i've ever seen it.
the weekend before that was pretty amazing bottomless snow and powder for days up high which also meant the trail ride out was nice and smooth. had a great time despite plenty of stucks for the group.
supposed to get a couple more feet of snow for the upcoming week.

Premium Features