• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Feedback on the 34” front end.

S
Mar 18, 2018
34” front end works very well. I thought it would have terrible trail manners so added a rapid ski adjust from Ski Doo but found I never needed it. The front end makes it much easier to initiate and more playful. Can’t wait to try the new model with the 34”

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Was in the same position as I wanted another Freeride but I wanted to try out the new skis, track, locked out rear suspension, and 34” front end so I went with the expert.

D
Aug 26, 2021
Jackson, WY
I was really on the fence about the 34” when I bought my 22’ Expert. But after talking with a few ambassadors they convinced me it was the way to go. They were not wrong, no way I would go back to the 36”. Rolls over on edge and stays there better than the 36”. Haven’t noticed paneling out on steep side hills which was my main concern.

Flydanner

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 11, 2018
The 34" front end is the cherry on top of a great chassis. I can speak for our group 4 Experts and 1 Freeride (all 2022s) we all love the 34" front end you can go so fast through the trees, it's responsive, and effortless to ride. I typically set up my Toms Suspension to pull the sway bar and I will admit I was nervous about pulling it having lost 2" of sky stance but I really can't tell as much of a difference on the trail as I thought I would but I can really tell a deference off trail. My 2019 will get the 34" upgrade for sure.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
I have my fron end set at 34”, and haven’t noticed any negatives yet. Probably don’t realize how good it is unless you ride another sled setup the same except wider ski stance back to back.

Premium Features