• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

February 2022 Polaris, Pic, Post and Prize opens now!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
You guys know the drill..............and this is the last month for this season.

Post up a pic of your Polaris iron, tell us about it or simply put "thanks Polaris".

In fact for this month lets do Polaris iron in action!! Let's see those in motion action shots!!

At the end of the month, one person will be drawn and receive a gift package of goodies curtesy of Polaris and myself!!

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Kinda hard to post any pictures of riding my new Polaris since I am still waiting for it to be delivered!

Worst new product roll out ever.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Kinda hard to post any pictures of riding my new Polaris since I am still waiting for it to be delivered!

Worst new product roll out ever.
I know it sucks and I sympathize with many but Polaris is not the only company in the world right now that is having supply issues. Plus, these issues across the board didn't just start 6 months ago. We live in a crazy world right now that NEEDS to get back to normal and hopefully we are heading in that direction with other countries and some of our own states right here saying enough is enough.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Went for a nice father/son ride the other day, nothing crazy, but as you can see my dad was happy to get out for a ride. Thanks Polaris!
That's what its all about !!

Bozarth

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 15, 2008
Eureka MT
Still haven't got mine 2/27/22, I've seen people not only have gotten one sled but several, Oh and 2023 reveal is tomorrow and I don't have my 2022 snocheck! So no pictures here. Thanks Polaris!

Premium Features