• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Favorite Sledding Video

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
I'm fairly sure fearlessness, stupidity, or a large wallet are not skills...

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Agreed. Any idiot can point a super turbo at a hill and make it to the top. Those turbos can get to the top themselves! The rider, I mean poser is just for the photo shoot or video reel. Bring those boys from thunderSTUCK around here to put trails through the trees into the zones and film that! But nobody wants to watch a video of those over inflated egos pose down in the bush stroking each other off while 4 of them try to get 1 sled turned around. Hill climbing... Now that's a real skill? More of a wallet contest!

ignorance is bliss... :face-icon-small-dis

Boondockers 5 has my vote... :)

Last edited:
N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Ya those guy's are a bunch of moron's, they proable ride in group's just so they can figure out how to start one another's machines. Those turbo sled's should come with remote control's so guys like you that have no balls and no skill's at bragging and patting each other on the back would now what the top af a step climb looks like. Sorry I take it all back because I do not want to get into a big pissing match with some idiot that rips around in the parking lot thinking he has the skill of Burant. Props to any rider who is pushing the envelope in any vidieo, it all takes skill to do what they are doing in these vids.
Could not have said it better myself!! These guys just don't get it Gibbsy.

NM

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
A few years ago I watched a vid, i think it was called Powder Bound..?? i dont kno, but it was a pretty good one, had pretty old sleds in it..the sleds I can afford now :eek:

I loved those have them all and #4 is my fav. great music, drops and climbing. Flit was interesting..Like ts 1,2 and 5 and boost 1 and 2

For me having a turbo is not about chute climbing its about the acceleration, doing 145 kph across a lake with 3 ft of fluff and after 4 back surgeries....not getting stuck ever again....j1mo:D

J
Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Gotta say that I've liked almost every sled vid I've seen so far! IMO, the guys making these movies on the budgets they have deserve 2 thumbs way up. Thanks for putting out some great entertainment!

My favorites so far: Boondockers 4, Sledheads 3, Elevation 3, Thunderstuck 6......all very different films. Good stuff.

M
Dec 18, 2002
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Heavy Metal 1
Roops Throttle Party
Extreme Team - Road Trip
Slednecks 3, 7, 10
Alticity 1
Sled Corn I (spell corn with a P)
TS 4.5
The Blair Morgan Project
Boondockers 4

ya - the Steve-o stuff is fun to watch from time to time (bumped into him at a shop in Sicamous last month)

Never seen Redneck Fury. Wish I could find a copy of that one.

D

Disco Dan Richter

Nov 27, 2007
Me no snow ta
www.grandgarages.com
HAHA! A-team leader: Funny how you say anyone can point a turbo and do it........................yet...............how many really do it? LOL!

Alticity.........you guys put a good vid too. Put the jealous garbage away. All vids are good, except for adrenil................I will leave it at that.

99-5280.jpg
and
FF-THC5DVD.jpg
and SLED JUNKIES II

H

HighMark Adventures

Nov 26, 2007
Chilliwack
www.highmarkadventures.com
A-Team Leader and others, why don`t you guys really tell us how you feel. I have not been around here(forums) for awhile but its good to see idiots like u are still here. So tell me how much skill does it take to get stuck in the trees all day?

I`ll make sure the next time I`m playing in the trees and see guys like stuck all over the place to just pass you by. Your the same guys that bash the turboed 4- strokes but at the same time when its real deep can`t wait for us to show up and break trail for your stuck biatch asses.

I would like to strap your gay asses to the front of my machine as I`m negotiating my way up a nasty chute just to hear you scream like the little keyboard hero girls that you are.

Man I hear you guys on here all the time but funny how we never hear any of this shiat on the hill. Go figure.

A-team is that you in your avtar? Nice man boobs dude!!!!!

Oh ya back to the original topic before it got hijacked. I still like the old slednecks and 2 stoke cold smoke movies from back in the day. This year I put Slednecks X as my fav. I also agree Chris Burandt is one hell of a rider. No denying that.

Last edited:
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
i dont just have "one" fav..

Elevation Series
Alticity 4, 5 & 7
Thunderstruck 5 & 6
2 Stroke Cold Smoke 2, 7, 8, 9 & 10.

yup.

HAHA! A-team leader: Funny how you say anyone can point a turbo and do it........................yet...............how many really do it? LOL!

Alticity.........you guys put a good vid too. Put the jealous garbage away. All vids are good, except for adrenil................I will leave it at that.

Hey just for the record, A-Team leader is not affiliated with Alticity. No Idea who he is. No "jealousy garbage" here Dan-o.

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
Scuse............. ME?? WTF

`
I like the Alticity's but the last one made me a little purturbed when at the end they lit a tree on fire and were railing sliding up a tree..if it's not bad enough the idiots who do this but aren't seen by prying eyes but on a movie!!!! Come On.
If it wasn't for that A7

SnowSnob,you ignorant slut. How in the he11 can you make such an assinine comment without knowing the facts????

I happen to be one of main "IDIOTS" who started that fire, perturbed, I'll show you pertuibred...........

What perturbs me is "Holier than tho" fucsticks liek you that make judgement without knowing one little item......... THE FACTS!

Fact 1 - The group was 15 miles back in the backcountery.
Fact 2 - A fast moving storm caught 34 riders and hit us with soaking rain and fog.
Fact 3 - Unable to see, we decided to doo the SAFEST thing, STAY Put, to ride in that condition, means people would ride off cliffs, hit unseen items etc..........
Fact 4 - Most if not all riders got SOAKED, hint here for ya stud .... That means they were in peril of Hypothermia, just so you know, that means Possibility of dying, (But gee, I guess a fugging pine tree is more important.)
Fact 5 - enuf of us are experienced enuf to be able to furnish a LIFE-Saving measure........ Lite a gawddamn tree on fire.
Fact 6 -Everyone was able to dry out and the storm moved on, and all returned home without injury or harm.

Fact 7 - Sorry about yer gawddamn pinetree, I shoulda let my riders get Hypothermia.........

Fact 8 - Pizz off.

Premium Features