• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S Spartan DPF Delete (6.4) Tuner DashDaq-XL

M

MGM

Dec 2, 2007
Southern Idaho
Selling my Spartan DashDAQ-XL DPF-Delete tuner off of my 6.4. I only ran it for a couple months then sold the truck. Ended up with a half-ton so no use for it any more. It has been returned to stock but you will need to pay Spartan for a $100 license fee. I know it will work on all 6.4 Powerstroke and I believe it might on the 6.7 but you may have to pay a bit more. Check with spartan to be sure.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190787910415?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

M

MGM

Dec 2, 2007
Southern Idaho
I bought it back in 09 ran it for a couple months sold my truck and had the intentions of getting another diesel since but have decide to just stick with half tons, as I really don't have a reason to own a diesel full time.

I (believe) it will work with a 6.7 (11-12) only but all the tunes are for the 6.4 that are on it so you may have to buy the more expensive license. $699 for all the other tunes.

However you may want to check with Spartan, they're usually pretty helpful, to be sure.

http://www.spartandieseltech.com/index.php/frequently-asked-questions/5-tech-support/32-if-i-purchase-a-new-truck-or-a-used-dashdaq-will-i-be-able-to-tune-my-truck

F

freeflorider

Mar 29, 2010
In the koots...bc
I bought it back in 09 ran it for a couple months sold my truck and had the intentions of getting another diesel since but have decide to just stick with half tons, as I really don't have a reason to own a diesel full time.

I (believe) it will work with a 6.7 (11-12) only but all the tunes are for the 6.4 that are on it so you may have to buy the more expensive license. $699 for all the other tunes.

However you may want to check with Spartan, they're usually pretty helpful, to be sure.

http://www.spartandieseltech.com/index.php/frequently-asked-questions/5-tech-support/32-if-i-purchase-a-new-truck-or-a-used-dashdaq-will-i-be-able-to-tune-my-truck

Yep your right on the money, I had the same spartin programmer. It has to be licensed and gets into a little more for the 6.7. One thing for sure is I've tried lots of tuners and by far this is the one.
This is a great buy at your eBay price, in Canada I paid around $1400 beans so for a little licenceing costs it well worth it...good luck

F

freeflorider

Mar 29, 2010
In the koots...bc
Spartin

Just looked at my email to confirm what spartin sent me. if you have a 6.4 it will cost you $100 re licenceing fee, if its not unlocked $699.
If you had it on a 6.4 and want it to run a 6.7 it will be $599. You'll Need original name and number of owner, make sure it's unlocked ( to stock) you will need to sign a disclaimer and will need new firmware to support the 6.7... They tell me this takes time and my need to contact original owner to confirm its not stolen. Go figure?
I did mine over the phone and Internet,once tune is in place hold one its one hell of a ride! Be sure to gut or replace the cat and dpf /muffler. It's not loud at all but sounds wicked awesome...like a jet taking off.

Premium Features