• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S Custom Hillclimbing & drag chassis

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
I'm Posting this add for a friend. You can email me or contact him for the most accurate answers (Tom Scheffer 406-240-5370 cell / 406-626-5370.) All parts a located in Huson, MT. Transactions will be done through Pay Pal and you pay shipping on all products. Thanks Erik

Selling a custom chassis setup for Hillclimbs or drags. This chassis has an extra carbon fiber hood which comes with sale. Current hood has custom paint of the american flag. This chassis was setup for a 3 cyl or big 2 cyl and has a RacePak with probes. It has a very good condition 159 finger track & Simmons flex skis. Will sell as a roller for $4000.00 or with a custom Billet 1000cc ready to run. Motors are listed on the motor section for sale. COLOR]

Captain America.JPG Captain America rear.JPG Captain America track.JPG captain america motor.JPG captain america side view.JPG

Last edited:

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
Chassis needs to go. Will sell with the 1000cc Paul MeCloude motor or as a rolling chassis. This sled rocks as it sits with the billet motor. Real eye catcher with the custom seat and paint job.

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
The chassis is still for sale. We need to sell this one. Headed for the West Yellowstone drags and must let a few go. It comes as a roller or with a Billet 1000cc rotax power plant. Its based off a king cat chassis. Contacts: 406-240-5370 or 406-626-5370 Must make a sale. Thanks Erik

BlowinSmoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Frenchtown, Montana
It's called Captain America

I would imagine it was us. I've yet to see another sled that looked like this one around here. We have a few new chassis for west yellowstone this year and need to make room. I hope someone will make good use of this bad a$$ machine. Thanks Erik

PS What race were you at?

Premium Features