• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EZ LYNK Key programing

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
G4 Key programing is now available on the EZ LYNK platform. The hardware doesn't lock to individual machines, this will allow you have one in your group to take care of your all sleds. Read and clear engine codes , datalog, ECM flashing, etc. If you already have an Auto Agent 2 or 3 all you need are the BRP cables.

G5 keys are in the works.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just to be clear.
The "Key" for the Gen4 and the Gen5 will be different pieces of hardware?
or will the Gen5 Key be backwards compatible with the Gen4 series of Sleds?

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
Just to be clear.
The "Key" for the Gen4 and the Gen5 will be different pieces of hardware?
or will the Gen5 Key be backwards compatible with the Gen4 series of Sleds?
Hardware is the same, programing protocol is different.

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
Any way to program it so that any tether works?
Not any tether, however you can add multiple tethers to one machine. So you can set it up so your tether works on your buddy's sled and vise versa. Or if you have several sleds of your own it's the same thing. Just assign each key to each sled. The process only takes a couple seconds per key

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Not any tether, however you can add multiple tethers to one machine. So you can set it up so your tether works on your buddy's sled and vise versa. Or if you have several sleds of your own it's the same thing. Just assign each key to each sled. The process only takes a couple seconds per key
And I have been PAYING the shop to do this on all my sleds for years now.
Each Key I had worked on every sled I had so they were all 100% interchangeable.

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
Who knows when,I received a letter from BRP dated 12/1/22 and I got it 2/6/23.Dealer said BRP will send them to where you purchased them because they follow the vin.#.if the post is as slow as the letter,then I will have sold it by then

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Who knows when,I received a letter from BRP dated 12/1/22 and I got it 2/6/23.Dealer said BRP will send them to where you purchased them because they follow the vin.#.if the post is as slow as the letter,then I will have sold it by then
once we get them installed we can reprogram them with the EZ-LYNK!;)

Premium Features