• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Extended riding season with Ice Boxx for Pro RMK

montanapup

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2017
Washington
www.iceboxxpro.com
I'm not easily sold on much, but found this online to help keep my Pro RMK cooler when riding on hardpack, ice, or sometimes dirt to get up to the high country powder in the Cascades. Holds enough snow and hardpack over the tunnel to keep the sled cooler. Thought I'd share if you want to continue to ride this year. Cheers!
iceboxxpro.com

20180304_125013.jpg

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I’m assuming this opens up and you can fill the “box” with snow??? Do you have a pick of it open or full of snow? Price?

B
Dec 4, 2011
Washington
Curious how effective this actually is. Yes it will keep the sled cooler but what have you noticed so far? wondering if you are on hardpack/ice will this actually keep you from overheating or just slow down the process. 165 seems steep for a..."box":face-icon-small-ton

montanapup

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2017
Washington
www.iceboxxpro.com
Went riding with my buddy the first time I used it - both on Pro RMK with scratchers. It was Cascade concrete on the trails. Loaded up the Ice Boxx at the truck and went 4 miles until he overheated. I was running at 127 all the way. We had to stop quite a few times to let his sled cool down that day and I never got close. He bought one that weekend after the ride. I have since bolted my tunnel bag on top of mine. It is built strong enough to do that. The price isn't bad compared to a lot of other add on items I buy for my sleds. Price to play.

Premium Features