• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Expert 165

T
Aug 8, 2011
I think you need to get back on your 850 Summit. Sounds like the first ride of the season excitement! First of all it has the exact same engine and drvietrain yet according you it puts out substantial amount more power. Yeah, Ok... And as far as the chassis goes it's basically the exact same thing other then updated running boards and shorter tunnel. I'm sure the fancy shocks help in some conditions. Sounds like Norna make a second snowwest profile to me!
Bahaha I missed the New account for Norona spelled incorrectly the first time
Poor kid had no clue how bad his turbo was running ?
Lol ya she’s a turd no doubt
Maybe it needs some of your sick setup skill?? Since you have had so many badass running turbos!!!!!

B
Feb 18, 2009
Make all dumb comments you want. No I'm not a Polaris rider and don't hate Norna. He just way over hypes everything as is going on here. I get it that it's better and your excited but be realistic. These comments are what you would hear from an XM to Gen 4 upgrade. I guess I'm just more realistic! Engine and chassis in general have very minimal at most improvements. Maybe a couple HP which most can't even tell the difference but the claims here are like they added 15+ HP! None the less I'm sure it's the best Gen 4 yet but still a Gen 4 with no major changes (ie skid, geometry, new engine, etc). I'll stick with my 18 Summit despite the rave and unrealistic feedback here. Have fun, winter is here!

D
Mar 13, 2014
Make all dumb comments you want. No I'm not a Polaris rider and don't hate Norna. He just way over hypes everything as is going on here. I get it that it's better and your excited but be realistic. These comments are what you would hear from an XM to Gen 4 upgrade. I guess I'm just more realistic! Engine and chassis in general have very minimal at most improvements. Maybe a couple HP which most can't even tell the difference but the claims here are like they added 15+ HP! None the less I'm sure it's the best Gen 4 yet but still a Gen 4 with no major changes (ie skid, geometry, new engine, etc). I'll stick with my 18 Summit despite the rave and unrealistic feedback here. Have fun, winter is here!

Oh ya well guess what! I tow a 15 place snowmobile trailer and can't even tell it is there behind my truck.

mtnxtreme1

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
redding ca.
I have an expert as well but waiting for snow keep the updates going thanks
waiting for deep snow !!!

Premium Features