• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Everyone Staying Dry?

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
Lk Minnetonka no wake for the 4th should be interesting.
had to zip tie dock tops to steel dock frame
my basement has been a issue for yrs if we get a lot of rain I get a small fountain in the center of the basement shoots about 1 in out of a crack .just a bubbler I have 2 sump systems the old school clay system that is on the outside with a sump in the back yard.
and a newer one on the inside
gave up whole basement is now in sport court that fell off a truck:face-icon-small-win best thing I ever did to the basement now I don't even worry about loosing power all the junk stays dry

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
LOL, ping pong size seems like it could do some damage. But it beats the softball size they seen in Nebraska a few days back.

Sounds like Mankato is in rough shape this morning after 3 to 6 inches of rain fell last night.

mortelec

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2011
Crosslake, MN
We had 7.5" in 4 days. Our dock went from 12" above water to 10" under water. Looks like a wet 24 hours ahead of us.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Another 2" to 3" here in the north metro again this morning. ON the waiting list for our new drain tile and sump pump system (I think they are installing ours in late July). Our basement is all tore up to the concrete just waiting on that to go in.

But at least my wife is happy that we now get to remodel the basement. She said it will make a great WINTER project.............:face-icon-small-dis

T
Jun 14, 2014
Coon Rapids Mn
The stillwater bridge is shutdown now. Crazy to see the water up to the bottom of the bridge. Ive seen many big boats go under it, but not a chance in hell now. I usually ride tonka or the croix and chase the big boats for wake. Dont think thats going to happen this year. Forest lake was nice tho saturday.

Premium Features