• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

europe riding???

J

jwill302

Dec 6, 2007
il. 60073
my wife could poosibly be getting transfered to the netherlands for 2 years. i know that it is very close to the alps (that was the first thing i thought of), i became curious what kind of riding is in netherlands. swiss alps does not appear to be that far from netherlands but everything is far in europe. i am just wondering if anyone has ridin' europe before???

ndmeathead

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2009
theres some pretty good videos of europe mtn riding if stumbled across on youtube searching boondock mountain etc. all i can tell you is that it's out there or over there or ya:beer;

B
Apr 3, 2008
Billings Mt.
my wife could poosibly be getting transfered to the netherlands for 2 years. i know that it is very close to the alps (that was the first thing i thought of), i became curious what kind of riding is in netherlands. swiss alps does not appear to be that far from netherlands but everything is far in europe. i am just wondering if anyone has ridin' europe before???

Well I want a full report when you get back. Do they ride on the other side of the trail? You know, everything.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Did someone say REP?!?!?!

MrT.gif

T
Nov 4, 2009
Arjeplog, Sweden
Ok so I don't know by which measures you find Amsterdam to be close to The Alps... But it's about 400 miles, or 500km, if I've measured correctly. Tell your wife to get a transfer to northern Europe instead ;)

a16zja.jpg

I drew a line on this map showing the distance from Amsterdam to The Alps. Hope it helps a little! :)

Last edited:
T
Nov 4, 2009
Arjeplog, Sweden
Wait.. What's so bad with the red thumb? I mean what difference does it make? Please explain this to me, I'm new so I don't really understand why it's so bad. I just thought you're supposed to rate good on the posts that help the question the thread asked, and bad on the ones that are just OT. But apparently this is not how it works, so if you feel offended by my thumbs down, I'm sorry as it was never my meaning to hurt anyone.

/Trices

EDIT: So, I think it has something to do with your postcount or status-thingy on the site.. So I thumb-upped a couple of your other posts, and thanked you for some of them. Hope it helps or smthing =)

Last edited:
T

twincam88

Oct 10, 2009
yorkton sask
travell 500 km to go mountain riding? i would do that every weekend!!we have to go 1400km one way to get to the hills!

Premium Features