• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Empty Trailer coming from Indiana to Idaho

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Empty Trailer coming from Indiana to Idaho January 23rd

I purchased a 26' inline trailer from ATC in Indiana. Having it shipped back to idaho. figured i would see if anyone has some sleds they want shipped to see if i can help offset some of the cost of shipping.

the trailer will be ready for pickup on the 21st and i have a few weeks to have it shipped - but trying to get it as close to that date as possible.

Last edited:

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Looking like the trailer will be picked up from Indiana on the 23rd of January. The driver said he is willing to pick up in MN or ND along the way.

If you are interested in getting a sled post up here or PM me and i will PM you his contact info.

Turtle

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
I'm looking to get a trailer shipped fro, Idaho to Iowa. Do you mind sharing his contact information for me? What the damage to have yours shipped?

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
I'm looking to get a trailer shipped fro, Idaho to Iowa. Do you mind sharing his contact information for me? What the damage to have yours shipped?

I'll pm his email when I get to work

Where in Idaho? He's dropping m trailer off in Boise.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
my trailer is picked up from the factory. Headed to Idaho next tuesday. He has room for a couple more sleds if anyone is interested.

Premium Features