• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevate Limiter strap

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
So I have my skid partially apart. I’ve lost my install instructions. My only question is regarding the limiter straps.
Originally, when I installed the elevate I re-used the oem limiters and left them in the holes/settings they were in.
I didn’t use the supplied limiter strap. Should I use that ice age limiter instead? There’s only 1 and I think that’s why I didn’t use it at install last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
So I have my skid partially apart. I’ve lost my install instructions. My only question is regarding the limiter straps.
Originally, when I installed the elevate I re-used the oem limiters and left them in the holes/settings they were in.
I didn’t use the supplied limiter strap. Should I use that ice age limiter instead? There’s only 1 and I think that’s why I didn’t use it at install last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THe included one is for the alphas only. They share a hardware kit. IA recommends keeping limiter in stock position.

Heres a copy of the instructions for you.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
THe included one is for the alphas only. They share a hardware kit. IA recommends keeping limiter in stock position.

Heres a copy of the instructions for you.

Thank you.
I went back together with the original and stock position. I vaguely remembered there was some reason I did it that way originally. The sent instructions clarified.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premium Features