• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevate for the 2019/2020 Winter!

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
As the days are getting shorter and sleds are showing up at dealers we wanted to let everyone know what is going on for this winter.

We have our full line of kits for both the Alpha or Twin Rail configurations. Fits includes:

2016 Mountain models with upgraded D&R chaincase.
2017 Mountain Cat (or M/Snopro/etc with drop and rolled chaincase)
2018 All 153/162 Mountain models.
2019 All 153/162 Mountain models including Alpha One
2020 All Alpha One based models including 600cc.

Elevate manufacturing is well underway and our first build is just about wrapped up. Target ship time is the last week of Aug. We have a pre-order list going and most of these are already spoken for with a few extras heading to Haydays in our booth! If you want one of these kits right away let us know by calling or emailing IceAgesales@gmail.com to get your name on a kit.

For those who are not quite ready to pull the trigger but don't want to miss out, never fear! We have more kits in the works right now and will be building away all fall to ensure we can keep up with demand. We will have a small resupply available late Sept follow by another full build wrapping up in mid Nov.

We will have product and displays/sleds at the following shows/events for viewing if you want to get your hands on parts before pulling the trigger!

Haydays
Denver
Puyallup
Salt Lake City
Spokane

http://www.iceageperformance.com/elevate.html

Bottom line- it works very well, in all the situations I had it I would 100% take the Elevate kit over stock... ....This is what the alpha should have been from the factory...

Last edited:

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
any chance these will be made for the non drop and roll, 141 lengths? i have a 2018 xf high country. Ski
We do not have any plans of that right now. With cat discontinuing that segment/model we are not planning on revisiting it and developing things going forward.

Our first batch of spindles are back in house from anodize and will be wrapped up shortly, those on the pre-order list have those credit cards ready! Phones are going to start ringing monday.

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
HOLY SMOKES! Just over 24 hours and the first build is all but spoken for. Kits are filling up boxes and heading out the door.

Our next build will be shipping late Sept. They will go live on our website for order next week, so you can get one lock in for yourself.

Thanks again to everyone who purchased a kit and for those who haven't, your gonna wanna get on it! We would say kits are blowing off the shelves, but they aren't even making it there before they are all sold.

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Alright!

Kits are live on the website and ready for order.

Please note, any kits ordered now will be shipping mid Nov out of our final wave.

Thanks to everyone who came by at Hay Days to check things out! We could not be happier with the feedback we are getting on this product.

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Ice age. Does your 4 wheel ANTI-STAB kit fit the twin rail elevate kit? Thinking about adding this to my 18 MC with elevate.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
These have been a super product! Just for information, we filled all of our back orders and currently have a couple Alpha kits on hand. They will be gone before the end of the week, so get over to theracinstation.com and order one if you need one for your early season build.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
have they improved on the installation process/instructions for the twin rail yet? early reports showed guys having to source their own bushings and/or drill out correct holes in the rails on the twin rail setup.

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
have they improved on the installation process/instructions for the twin rail yet? early reports showed guys having to source their own bushings and/or drill out correct holes in the rails on the twin rail setup.
I had to do all of those things. Being a machinist I made my own bushings

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
ICE AGE or RacinStation have any input on this? I'm considering this kit seriously for my '18. Simple drilling is one thing but, if bushings are needed it sure as hell better be included.

Thoughts?

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Will the elevate kit work with z bros lower arms? Emailed ice age and have not heard back yet. Seen on Facebook it will not work but same say it will. Confusing

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
on Facebook, i seen elevate spindles with z-bros high clearance arms. They rub each other next to the ball joint. Remove a little material off each part where they contact and all should be good.

Sent it

Premium Features