• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Electric starter and the 7S durability

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Are you or your wife going to notice 20 lbs? Specifically your wife, you did say it’s her sled.

I don’t think the average rider would notice 20 lbs. I’ll be honest and I doubt I’ll even notice 10-15 lbs!

This whole weight savings BS was started by Burandt and he’s shaving ounces and claims he notices every ounce saved, I’m calling BS! It’s all a business approach.

Yes, the sleds have come a long way for weight savings since the trailing arm days which is good. If one is questioning an additional 20 lbs for ES and a 7S LUXURY, then it must be tough to question first world problems.

I’m not calling out the OP, I’m calling out the entire snowmobile world!

You might as well come out and say you are just Whining ???

F

FirstAscent

Feb 25, 2021
West Coast
The anti gravity works better first thing in the morning. That is the only time i had issues with the wps.
I just wanted to chime in and say I've used Anti-Gravity batteries for years and they have been excellent, I'll definitely be putting on in my sled! No I haven't used them in sub zero temps but I have them in two Ducati's and my Canam X3 side by side.

The Ducati's will start up just fine after sitting for 8 months and with NO maintenance/charging/battery tenders etc (if I put fresh fuel in them). And I just had the SXS in Utah with night temps below freezing and she'd start right up in the morning.

Premium Features