• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge to IQ

N
Mar 20, 2021
Victor, MT
Hi, new here.
Can anyone tell me if the track and rails from a 07 RMK will work on my 700 Edge chassis. Want to buy the 07 for parts for my 05. To sweeten the deal it would be great if I could get rid of the 136 for a longer track.

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
You should be able to use the skid and track with the existing mounts, but you may need some bushings where the torque arms mount. Polaris went from a 16" to a 15-1/2" wide tunnel, and if I remember right, it was when they went to the iQ chassis. I'm not sure of the best way to do it, but you'd need a bushing with a larger OD than the cross-bars, and the ID would either match the mounting bolts if you use the iQ cross-bars, or it'd match the OD of the cross-bar if you use the EDGE cross-bars. Never done that one, but from what I've read, it's a straight-up swap once you account for the difference in tunnel width; my understanding is that other than the mounts, it's basically the same skid.

Premium Features