• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge Chasis 800 Ground Point

S
Dec 29, 2019
Maine
So, almost got this XC SP wrapped up for winter. So I have looked over the wiring diagram and it looks like there is one engine ground point and a second chasis ground only on models with electric start. My headlights are still tied into the original wiring, however I need to ground my heated sheild plug, heated grips and thumbwarmer. Ideally withiut removing the air box again because it kind of a pain getting it lined up again. In the wiring up near the ignition there are two plug unused. One has two brown tied together. The other is a two pin plug with a purple and a brown wire. One of them is for a tether I would guess. Would either of these be an easy tie in to the engine ground or does anyone know off the top of their head the easiest way to access the engine ground point without having to pull everything all apart again?

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
Brown wires go to engine ground so you could tie into them. The purple/brown wired plug is for an optional fuel gauge with brown again going to engine ground..

Premium Features