• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

e-Start installed on our Alpha

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
I installed the same E start kit on my 2019 Alpha and with help from barcode on the cap purchase, everything went together with the cap perfect.
Ran it all last season and never missed a beat. I did however purchase a thicker ( More durable) heat shield for the mounting placement of the Cap -and zero issues banging hard on the shield with the cap installed on it.
@holweger23 You don't have to change the tank either if you do this e start addition.
I have a stock seat and tank off a 2019 ( new) if someone is looking cause I am old and didn't like how my butt hung off the seat on the way back in from riding.:LOL:

1661181236160.png

Last edited:
H
Jan 23, 2018
Well I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the estart kit 8639-133. Installed it recently it went pretty good beside repining of the connectors some of them were a bugger to get apart. I ended up going with a NOCO lithium nlp-14 battery rated at 500 cranking amps, With a 5 year warranty and only weighting 2.58lbs figured I would give that a shot. See how it holds up to the cold weather, if nothing else I will switch it over to a Ucap.

Premium Features