• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dynamo Joe XP Clutch Kit

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
bit of a redneck setup... but it did the trick for me till my wrench was made...:D:D
301303727.jpg

You MIGHT BE a REDNECK IF--------------------------

B
Dec 2, 2007
has anyone tryed putting studs i place of the torque screws ,
then all you will need is the spring compressor tool?
lots of rooms to remove nuts , torque screws ??

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
lets just say the mind was working OT... i got the wrong tool from the dealer at around 1pm, and we were leaving around 430pm, for a while i thought i was poobarbed, then the light came on, lol:D

I sent you an email and just now sent a PM with my name an tracking number. I've contacted UPS and since it's a Int'l shipment I can't requested additional tracking info. UPS says the shipper (you) will need to contact them.

Please see what you can find out.

Thank You...

HOOTS

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
S.W MN
Guess what UPS just brought?

Now as long as I'm going to be pulling shaft anyway, any one have a 20T & 104 chain they want to part with? PM me if you have.
Thanks Joey, I'll let ya know how it works.

MM Climber, how did the 20t work for ya & where did you end up finding?

Last edited:
R
Feb 5, 2008
still no DJ kit

I ordered a kit about 2 1/2 weeks ago and still haven't got it. I talked to him last wednesday and I was 22nd on the list so I thought for sure I would get it this week sometime. But I just got an e-mail that was saying he has to stop shipping because he has no springs now, this kit must work great if this many people are useing them. Guess I am going to have to keep waiting to try mine.

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
I also did not send the kit(s) because i run out of primary springs and wait for them again..so it has been one obstacle after another...first i wait for helix's then now they catch up and have lots....but run out of primary springs.

I have run all the suppliers out of primary springs....
...however found one and they had 157 left and are on the way to me this week.

I put in my re-order 2.5 weeks ago for more primary springs and wait and wait and finally call and ask w.t.f??? are my springs?
Oh sorry Joe, "backorder"

So now I had 200 springs on order but only get 157 and that's about all that's left in existence for the next 6~8 weeks and unfortunately this affect 600 & 800 button secondary & new xp clutch kits except for any Rev 800 with roller secondary they use a different primary spring.

*sigh*

....that's ok I already have a few hundred on order now ready for next season.

Terribly sorry to all for such waiting but this kind of demand I never ever expected such an amount of orders.

C

canucklehead

Aug 30, 2002
Southern AB
I must be lucky.

I got mine last week and ran it for three days in wicked deep powder, big improvement over stock. I just pulled the primary to install some quick clickers and add a little more weight and found the arms to be quite sticky. That sure didn't take long, cleaned them and now can't wait to get it out again.

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
What spring rating is a Purple/Blue? Or does someone have a rate chart for primary springs.

It's a 160/290 rate. I have an extra one that's brand new (warranty issue for '07 Summits) and would like to trade for a purple/purple (stock in XP Summits?) or purple/pink (160/350). Please pm me if interested or just want to unload your pur/pur or pur/pnk cheap.

Thanks!

G

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
B

bossman05

Nov 26, 2007
Layton, UT
I have DJ"s kit, and it's the real deal. Have been out twice in awfully deep powder here in N. UT, going out again tomorrow. We actually didn't use any sort of helix tool, just the old stand on top of the clutch and push it down method. Bigger problem was getting the stupid bolts off, be sure and use a torch, it helps a ton.
Great backshift on the hills, and it's pulling and holding RPM's much better. I'm running 16g of weight in the primary.

Very happy customer, would recommend to anyone!

Premium Features