• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Durapro ski rubbers falling out .. Heads up !

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Two years ago (maybe more) Sage Crusher ordered a large amount of rubbers from a person overseas. I was in on that order, I'm sure it was a PIA for Sage but the rubbers work great.....maybe worth reaching out to them again.

I bought 7 sets from Gulfi also.

I had to have my sister pick them up in sweden when she was driving through the town.

It worked out good though.

I sold my sled with them installed. (Sold to local folks and used on snowbikes also.)

They work great.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Two years ago (maybe more) Sage Crusher ordered a large amount of rubbers from a person overseas. I was in on that order, I'm sure it was a PIA for Sage but the rubbers work great.....maybe worth reaching out to them again.

Yeah,,, I have had more come in over the years and sold what was received (Still a Pain .. time and time again, shipping from across the pond).... and really to tell ya the truth- I have not had one complaint from customers or give fits poping out -or damaging a ski like I am reading here on this post... I agree with ski issues and some peeps are hard on stuff and can beat the tar out of most any product to failure.
I feel these gripper ski inserts being made, provide a good fix for a damaged gripper ski and look like very good quality.....

I don't and wont run Duropro's for my own reasons.
3 years strong on these Gulfi bumpers- they are not magic but they sure hold up well,

IMG_9883.PNG

Last edited:

Wintertime

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2014
Casper, WY
I got a set from Sage Crusher they are in there second sled and doing great. I will just keep moving them if the ski and spindle stays the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F
Jan 3, 2008
Yeah,,, I have had more come in over the years and sold what was received (Still a Pain .. time and time again, shipping from across the pond).... and really to tell ya the truth- I have not had one complaint from customers or give fits poping out -or damaging a ski like I am reading here on this post... I agree with ski issues and some peeps are hard on stuff and can beat the tar out of most any product to failure.
I feel these gripper ski inserts being made, provide a good fix for a damaged gripper ski and look like very good quality.....

3 years strong on these Gulfi bumpers- they are not magic but they sure hold up well,

Sage,

Are you still selling those ski rubber damper bumpers from across the pond?

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007

Curious to hear what the shipping woes are? International shipping is pretty main stream now. I've had stuff come over this way since I joined Snowest i -97.
From mesh filter all the way up to rails, tracks, clutches and even a triple with pipes.

Sent fra min S60 via Tapatalk

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Curious to hear what the shipping woes are? International shipping is pretty main stream now. I've had stuff come over this way since I joined Snowest i -97.
From mesh filter all the way up to rails, tracks, clutches and even a triple with pipes.

Sent fra min S60 via Tapatalk
Its timing of the market ( our riding season) and the production lead time of the product ... Literally shipping is the easy part.

Premium Features