• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Duramax gauges wireless?

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
has anyone heard of hooking up a WIFI to the truck ECM and have all the gauges on a tablet or your phone?

Have not seen it but friend said he heard of it?

AutoMeter 6035 Apple Dashlink Bluetooth OBDII Module

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Depending on what your trying to monitor and vehicle You can run some more basic programs like the torque Pro app using a bluetooth OBD adapter. What you can view depends on your stock truck's sensors etc. at about $30 for app and adapter its kinda a no brainer, but if its not covering all your sensors you want you may end up in a fullscale tuner/gauge and quite a bit more investment

Torque pro and the amazon adapter is that exact thing and capability, maybe slightly less formatted (but very customizable) but 1/5th the cost.

Last edited:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I work in the tech industry and love to play with BlueTooth and all the other connective devices. But I will say that there comes a point when you battle the connectivity and wonder why you just didn't use a wired device. I'm not sure what product you are talking about but I can say that my Edge CTS2 gauge is perfect for me. I pull a 5th wheel and I no longer look at my factory gauges. Not even my MPH. I have it all set up on my monitor where it is actual numbers that are much more accurate than analog gauges. But I am curious what product you are talking about.

Premium Features