• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dumpster Diving Trash Ho's....we're back! :)

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
As promised....

the project is complete.

photo-4.jpg

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Absolutely gorgeous!! Need MOAR pics. What do you have for your backsplash?

Cabinets look like shaker style. What's the name of your granite (color name)? Fantastic job! I LOVE it! :face-icon-small-coo

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Absolutely gorgeous!! Need MOAR pics. What do you have for your backsplash?

Cabinets look like shaker style. What's the name of your granite (color name)? Fantastic job! I LOVE it! :face-icon-small-coo

The cabinets were not what I was expecting.... the wife picked those. And they didn't have a name for the granite.... it is very different from one area of it to another, it has a bit of everything... some is clear, some has these wild swirls, lots of glitter in it. Hard to believe a piece of rock somewhere formed itself like that. You really have to see it in person. And it really wasn't what I was looking for, never would have considered it till I saw the piece in their warehouse. I was just gonna go with boring old black....

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
The granite looks familiar to me. I'm pretty sure I've seen that *pattern* before. It all goes extremely well together. Your wife did good in what she chose! :)

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Do you have more pics? Like up close ones of the cabinetry, the countertops, the backsplash? This is all up my alley....I'll always have a love for the design aspect.

I like how all of your appliances have the blue backlight to them. Everything fits together so very well!! :)

Premium Features