• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dumb ? (anyone goto the sledshow?)

R

ryanru

Dec 4, 2007
I went and bought some gear and generally liked it more than past years. I was wondering if anyone was in the Arctic cat booth. They had some matte finished helmets (none in my size) but I really want one. Does anyone know the brand or type they were? Not the arctic cat ones. Thank you.:beer;

C
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan
I thought the show was lacking BIG time. I go there with the intention of buying parts, or at least pricing some. Don's (D&D) and Harv (Cat dealer from Biggar) weren't there...which are the ones who really had any parts there in the past. I don't know if you could even buy a belt there??!! It was great if you were looking for clothing though.

R

ryanru

Dec 4, 2007
Cles,
I usually just get gear and some DVDs there, never have been impressed with parts at the sask show. Rec supply had some good prices on Klim stuff.:beer;

C
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan
Maybe I'm just poutty because I wanted to buy a track there...has always been good prices in the past. Another reason to pout...I bought all my Klim stuff in the US last spring when our $ was LOWWWWW!!! Damn impulse buying!!!

R

ryanru

Dec 4, 2007
:beer;Ouch bad timing on the Klim gear. What track are you looking for. I have a
16" wide 162" 2.25" 3 pitch and a stock 162" off my M1000

Premium Features