• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Duck and goose Decoys For Sale

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
I have the following for sale, you pay the shipping:

Edge Expedite Super Lucky Duck spinning wing Drake Mallard. This is a sweet decoy, it has a magnum sized body, comes with a carrying case, stake, REMOTE, rechargeable battery, battery charger, and removeable sturdy plastic wings. It is in great condition and has only been used 1 or 2 hunts. $150

I have a dozen Flambeau Classic Mallards weighted keel basically new $20

8 Flambeau Pintails water keel used $15

4 Flambeau Field N' Water Canada Goose Decoys with line and weights, they are like a Herters Suc goose (they have a concave bottom so they float well and can be used in the field) with changeable heads between feeder and active. $50

1 dozen GHG Hot buy Canada goose Shell decoys, 1 is cracked in front due to my stupidity, but it has been used a couple times after that and hasnt spread or been a problem. These also have flocked heads. Great condition. $110

I am just trying to get rid of a few of the decoys i have laying around and dont really use anymore. Open to offers or trades for waterfowl calls, gear, or decoys.

Last edited:
Premium Features