• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dropping front torque arm vs Khaos rebuild

M
Sep 17, 2012
I bought a sks 155 2020, and it got too much ski preasure for my likings. I like the fun factor the lynx/ski doo/ khaos setup provide. What difference will it make between dropping the front torque arm vs getting a longer shock and longer limiter strap like the khaos.
I know the rails got a different profile, and will get the khaos bomber rails next season. But for now i will drop the front.
Curious what differnce it will make

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
It will have quite a lot of effect. Just watch your rail tips, as the rmk rails are not as bent up as the Assault rails. Assault uses that lower hole.

Did you already mess with the shock settings to try and make it more lively?

Sent fra min S60 via Tapatalk

M
Sep 17, 2012
It will have quite a lot of effect. Just watch your rail tips, as the rmk rails are not as bent up as the Assault rails. Assault uses that lower hole.

Did you already mess with the shock settings to try and make it more lively?

Sent fra min S60 via Tapatalk
Yes I tightn the front track shock, made a small difference, but still front heavy. Will set sag with my buddy today, that might help aswell.
My 2013 pro rmk was more nimble, and had less ski preasure. Made it more fun to ride

G
Mar 18, 2018
Calgary
Is that what you do to make the front end lighter?
Tighten the front track shock spring? Is removing preload from the rear track shock the same?

Premium Features