• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Droid bionic

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
The Bionic is a good phone. It's one step below the Razor as far as screen quality, and it's a little bigger. Not quite as thin either. If you have a choice, go with the Galazy Nexus. It just came out about a week ago. It's a little bigger screen, and the picture is amazing. Also the Nexus is only phone on the market running Android 4.0. That's the new operating system from Android, & that alone is worth it! Also it doesn't have all the stupid apps Verizon loads on there, that you can't get rid of, and they just take up ram. It's got a few little bugs that are supposed to be fixed with a SW update, but nothing worth not getting the phone for.

If you looking for price though, the Bionic might be hard to beat. My phone before this was a Motorola Droid X2, and the build quality is pretty good. I was really happy with it. One thing I don't like, is when you receive a picture, it looks really grainy. If you take the picture, it's not near as bad. I'm pretty sure it's the same way on the newer Motorolas.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
get the razor, water resistant, kevlar, gorrilla glass, i like mine
That's where I'd be headed next.

Had a Blackberry Curve 8330 for 2 years. REALLY liked that too. It was the one with the actual track ball. I hated the newer 'touch' track ball when I played with a buddy's.

I've had my DroidX for a year now. Love it. It's my second data phone.
Battery just lasts a single day. Plugged it in EVERY night and I could barely get home from work before it would be almost dead.
OEM battery SUCKED, so I got an longer life battery. Lasts about a day and a half now, with light use.

Like I said, I really like it...ALTHOUGH, my emails start messing up every so often and they get backed up in my outbox...or nothing gets copied to the sent box. So I have to delete the acct every so often and redo it.

Premium Features