• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DREAM TRAILER: 2019 Mirage project trailer

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
28f8fd2c8edd6c5e011e25b5302319ac.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Sharp trailer man! Can I have first dibs on it when they build your next one?
he he he
I will post on SW later this spring or early summer when its time to get her sold and get started on next year's trailer once again.

Hopefully the next time around it will be smooth sailing and we will get it BEFORE the season starts.

Will try to get inside of the trailer today and get some pics of some of the things they have changes.

Some small changes
Some MAJOR changes.

SNOWING HARD outside right now.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The red and black is a sharp color combo.

What did you ever decide to do on a new truck? or did you order a new F-150?

GROAN!!
I haven't.
Its probably just going to come down to dollars.
I just have not been able to build up the massive downpayment I wanted yet.
Every dollar has been going into coding the new SnoWest forums so we can get this place back up to speed with some desperately needed cutting edge code. And like all projects its taken MASSIVELY longer than I ever expected.

Pulling this trailer last night for 5 hours or so really reminded me why I LOVE my F250.

I think the F150 with some minor mods would probably do the job, BUT, every time one of those SEMI Trucks passed me I could FEEL the truck and trailer being SUCKED INTO the passing truck. I suspect that feeling would only be further amplified with the F150.

If money were not the major issue, I WOULD strongly prefer the Diesel F250. But that truck comes at a significant additional cost over the F150, and i will likely only pull this trailer a dozen times or so a year, as most of our riding is VERY local and the little flat top trailer is all you need for riding 30 minutes from home which the F150 will pull with no trouble at all.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
That's debatable. I've seen some very expensive f-150s and some very affordable f-250s.
Sure.
You can always build them anyway you want.
Deluxe 150 and stripped down 250

But equally equipped packages, the 250 with the big diesel comes at a much higher price point.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sure.
You can always build them anyway you want.
Deluxe 150 and stripped down 250

But equally equipped packages, the 250 with the big diesel comes at a much higher price point.

Apples to apples (relatively), what's the MSRP?

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I'll bet I can get a pretty dang sweet f250 for $68k.
The other guy ask what the MSRP was. Not how much to buy one off the lot. I hope u don't ever pay MSRP for a truck.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Where's all the storage cabinets and the forced air furnace?
Relocated.
With the new door now on the driver's side of the trailer, rather than the passenger, they are able to move all of the cabinets forward in the trailer and push a LOT more heat into them as well.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
he he he
I will post on SW later this spring or early summer when its time to get her sold and get started on next year's trailer once again.

Hopefully the next time around it will be smooth sailing and we will get it BEFORE the season starts.

Will try to get inside of the trailer today and get some pics of some of the things they have changes.

Some small changes
Some MAJOR changes.

SNOWING HARD outside right now.

Besides the in side of trailer, can you post pictures of it snowing. Haven't seen that much this year.

Premium Features