• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Doo "thinner" handlebars on an Axys.

K

klarkkentster

Apr 22, 2020
Bremerton, WA
I did the regular Doo Summit bars. from a 2018 Manta green. Not a exact match. but close enough

Ran them with out the cork. Worked horrible. no real heat. I used the RSI grip heaters. they are plug n play. but I ended up adding the Doo cork. WOW. they work awesome. Grips feel a bit thicker.

Also used some other parts to make it look a bit different. cut apart a Doo riser and used some other stuff to fracknstein it all toghet

Cheers

Allan
NIce - what rise did you go with to match your Polaris rise?

K

klarkkentster

Apr 22, 2020
Bremerton, WA
Hope this helps.
Make sure you hook both elements up to hi or low.
The connector is also keyed different than a standard Weatherpack.
View attachment 373942
Thank you - look like as long as I hit the ground (Brown and option C ) on the plug and then have the other wire in the same location on the L/R plug - should be good to go . I'm also adding a Skinz heater brake lever - does that matter how I configure the grip warmers?

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Thank you - look like as long as I hit the ground (Brown and option C ) on the plug and then have the other wire in the same location on the L/R plug - should be good to go . I'm also adding a Skinz heater brake lever - does that matter how I configure the grip warmers?
Yes, you have the wires right. Shouldn’t matter how you configure the grip heaters. I believe the brake lever hooks to the auxiliary port.

Last edited:

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Wounder how this set up will work on the matrix with the 7s display? If only high works, you might be able to adjust the temperature up and down still using the s7 ?

K

klarkkentster

Apr 22, 2020
Bremerton, WA
My new DOo bars showed up yesterday. They are going to work great on my RMK. Pondering the Doo hand guards as well….. or something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K

klarkkentster

Apr 22, 2020
Bremerton, WA
Doo bars installed. Love how they feel in terms of bend and grip diameter. My goal was to match the 7" rise of the POO high bars. Added a RSI 6" riser and it worked out perfect. I may even do the same on my wifes sled as well.
Grip heaters work awesome - much hotter then my RSI heaters that were on there.

Premium Features