• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does anyone know display code PbS or Pb5?

rockinmranch

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
2012 RMK 800 with code on digital display. PbS or Pb5. Also check engine light and brake light are on. Sled is running fine. The Polaris dealer and I are assuming maybe a bad or broken brake sensor. Nothing in the manuals about this code. Does anyone have any definite answers?

T

Tony skagen

Dec 17, 2010
I went though this too. Dealer said it was the gauge so we replaced and it went away for about 50 miles. Took it back and polaris couldn't figure it out either so the donated a new wire harness to me and I let the dealer install it and it fixed it and they also reinstalled the original gauge cluster and polaris refunded me my money on the cluster! Larson powersports did right to go to bat for me and got it worked out! All said and done it cost me $200 and a couple trips to the dealer.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Had this on a sled in the shop last week. Gauge is defect, changed it with a new on and no code. Changed it back and forth numerous times and allways the same that displayed the code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features