• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Do you have - Backcountry Tunnel Bag

bobp

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2008
Redmond, WA
Anyone have this bag?

Wondering if snow gets in the bag being there is no zipper.
It's moist inside after a ride in powder. Ziploc items you want to keep dry.

D

DV-ENT

Mar 27, 2009
Calgary
i picked up the skinz nxt lvl tunnel bag which has been amazing and better built for the same money, keeps everything dry and the zippers dont freeze up. my only complaint is that it didn't come with all the hardware needed to install the rails and when trying to call them the phone was out of service and when emailing them they never got back to us...great product bad customer service in my case at least.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
This is the one i use. Nothing wet inside of it yet in 2 seasons of use. The only complaint i have is that it is a little shallow. Would hold my survival stuff a bit better if a little taller . . . maybe another 2". Not bad though. I would definitely buy and use this bag again.

https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-us/shop/accessories/storage-bags/2880970/
2880970_alternate2.jpg

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I'm not sure what you mean by no zipper. The is a zipper all around the bag after you open the shell. I think it works pretty good. I've never had my stuff get wet here in Colorado. But snow does get under the shell a little. But I've never had it soak anything. It holds more than you think. You can expand the shell a little. Burandt pointed out to me that the shell makes a good tool organizer (upside down) if you have to do any field work.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I have been running the Polaris Ultimate Lock and Ride tunnel bag and have no complaints. I like the shovel on the outside as it's easy to access and everything stays dry on the inside!!

Premium Features