• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did Biden win, or was the election rigged?

J
Jan 15, 2010
Hey genius, you forgot the part about the company hired by the republicans to conduct this highly partisan “audit”... it’s called “cyber ninjas”, has zero experience on election related cases. Oh yeah, the owner of the company has been spreading totally debunked conspiracy theories about the election too. If the republicans had any sense they’d want this clown to stop too, it’s not gonna help their credibility any...

Donny lost, the entire world is better off, get over it.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
I'm honestly laughing my ass off here. A full nationwide audit...because Trump is sad he lost and his cult takes it seriously. So ****ing hilarious. He didn't just lose he lost bigly. The white rural areas just couldn't deliver like the poor black urban areas did. All Trump had to do was take racial and pandemic issues seriously and he could have won. Instead he tweeted about China, Antifa, and miracle cures to a virus he never should have gotten if he wasn't such an irresponsible moron.

J
Jan 15, 2010
It’s not controversial. The right to request a full and transparent recount in any state is fully intact and took place multiple times following the 2020 election. Too bad you are such whiney bitches that you can’t understand that.

As per your “beloved” constitution, the states conduct their own elections. A federal audit of the states would be unconstitutional. States rights anyone??

A partisan audit by the “cyber ninjas” is bullshit and will only foster further division and conspiracy theories as pushed by the head of the company.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
How ironic...Rudy getting searched by FBI today. I bet he is sweating a little

594ffde6ff92d285a91b7e0e6c612b05.jpg

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
The major kooks are really struggling with math and ratings. It would be funny but the lesser kooks eat this garbage up. Geez a lack of rallys in 2020? Less people watching broadcast TV in 2021? What could be happening? They know the reasons but they like getting the doomer boomers really worked up. I know the feeling...

7426c7b041d2728057759914261b94ea.jpg

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Newsmax apologies for the lies. Doesn't fix the fact that Trumptards still believe the election was stolen. Alternative media is a bunch of right wing extremist garbage but kooks still tune in.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I am curious about something. Why have we not seen Uncle Rudy out doing the talk show circuit telling people how the deep state is trying to ruin him. Is it because he no longer has a friend in a high place? Is it because he knows he is in some deep **** and doesn't have a friend in a high place that could say pardon him? Is it because He knows this issues is not something that public relations can sweep under the carpet by trying to get out in front of it with the narrative that can sway public opinion.? My own opinion is that he knows and his attorney knows that they have a strong case against him and he is in some deep chit.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
The talk now is if he will turn on Trump like Cohen did. Will not be long until FBI is knocking at Mar a Maga (credit JTK)

My favorite spin is that Rudy has Hunter Biden's "hard drives"...not his actual computer but the disconnected hard drives. I wonder if that story will change to floppy disks and no one has an old enough computer to read them any more? Lol what a clown show

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
The talk now is if he will turn on Trump like Cohen did. Will not be long until FBI is knocking at Mar a Maga (credit JTK)

My favorite spin is that Rudy has Hunter Biden's "hard drives"...not his actual computer but the disconnected hard drives. I wonder if that story will change to floppy disks and no one has an old enough computer to read them any more? Lol what a clown show
Never really heard of anyone taking a “hard drive” out of a laptop. wouldn’t he just have the laptop? Oh wait, that got lost in the mail....

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Nice to see Liz staying up to the trumpet.. maybe some of the other spineless gops will follow suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately Liz is on her way out in short order Kevin McCarthy will see to that. It is however hilarious!!!! that only people willing to stand up to Trump are women and all the men in the house and senate have their lips permanently planted on Trumps Ass. The good old boys will see she will pay the price. Just look at what they did to Romney. Never really liked the guy but I do give him credit to standing up to the cult of Trump. We all saw what Utah Thought of their golden boy after he did. The videos on in the airport and on the plane are priceless. 60% of the GOP still believe the election was rigged that includes senators The party has censored everyone except 4-5 that have either voted against trump and/or spoken out against him. The truly scary part is that those people who were just promoting Trump because it bother other people and it would get a reaction out of them (i.e Saying things like "our great president") are now starting to believe their own BS. I do Believe that Rudy is some deep doo doo and that is why he is been very quiet. This investigation started under Trumps watch with his people. Trump is also been really quiet because he is under what 7-8 separate investigations that were all brought into focus because of his Perfect phone call to the Ukrainians and other business transactions that were mentioned throughout his 4 years in office. Once Republicans win the house back in 2022 i am sure we will revisit Hunter Biden as we heard about Benghazi over and over again.

Premium Features