• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did Biden win, or was the election rigged?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Um, yeah, ok... the “patriotic education 1776 project “ that Donny was pushing sure wouldn’t be biased towards American exceptionalism or anything...

Of course this is about getting it into the historical record. You actually think they expected the spineless republicans in the senate to vote to convict? Not a chance. This impeachment trial was about getting what really happened out in front of the court of public opinion. And to everyone but you cult followers it was successful.
You must love being wrong at every turn.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Um, yeah, ok... the “patriotic education 1776 project “ that Donny was pushing sure wouldn’t be biased towards American exceptionalism or anything...

Of course this is about getting it into the historical record. You actually think they expected the spineless republicans in the senate to vote to convict? Not a chance. This impeachment trial was about getting what really happened out in front of the court of public opinion. And to everyone but you cult followers it was successful.
I think I figured out what the problem is. You are a moron. Have you considered selling your sled and going into politics?

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
So funny these Trumptards cry about personal attacks so often....and then they resort to them even when they don't need to. Grade school boys never grew up but somehow latched onto politics when King Trump showed up. Can't navigate the internet beyond facebook and youtube. Haven't read a book since 6th grade. Idiocracy just keeps creeping in. Ow my balls.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
SO many people on here with a half grin, shaking their heads at you right now. ^ ^ ^ ^

Blaming others for the exact things you do . . . predictable!! YAWN!!

J
Jan 15, 2010
Affidavits are evidence. And he did submit the evidence in the legislative hearings that I watched in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Arizona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Affidavits are not evidence until they are entered into the court. You could sign one today claiming that mafesto is a pedophile, which I’d say is likely as false as everything Rudy claimed... but until it was actually submitted in court as evidence it wouldn’t be worth any more than the paper it’s written on.

And the hearings you refer to? Like the one with the day drunk Karen spouting off? Or in the landscaping shop parking lot? Yeah right, that’s proof alright.

Why didn’t he submit that “evidence” in court and why did he even say “this isn’t a fraud case” in court when he had plenty of opportunity? Because, crazy as Rudy is, he knows what the penalty for perjury is...

Premium Features