• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did Biden win, or was the election rigged?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Not to interrupt the pissin match, and forgive me because I'm really dumb, but how do you get 1.8 million ballots sent out with 1.4 million returned and get 2.5 million sent for president? That was on pa website. Or used to be. Someone needs to explain. Someone is lying.
Also, when the judge sent an order to let Republicans in the Democrats were appealing that decision. Why would you appeal that?
There are a pile of statistical things that don't add up.
Unrealistic voter turnout doesn't add up.
Down ballot elections pushing the same issues as trump and winning. If trump was so despised the down ballot stuff would have lost also.
The enthusiasm gap was beyond anything. 80 million Unenthusiastic voters don't show up at polls. Not going to believe some old white guy with dementia is going to be the most popular president ever.
A little hard to choke down in Pennsylvania when biden said what he said about fracking and oil and gas.
Also a little hard to swallow when all bide ran on was covid, covid, covid and lockdowns and you see how tired of this crap, people are, of all these hypocrites telling them they can't do this or that.
So yes, i have a right to be skeptical. Biden doesn't have to prove anything. He just has to hold on and hope trump runs out of time.
Right now it is no fraud. Next it will be there is fraud in every election but not enough to change election. Curious what comes after that.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Forgot to add that 1+1=2. If it looks, walks and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck.
We need a judge with balls and I'm not sure they are there. I would throw out the swing states. Everywhere else went reasonably smooth. Either revote in person or go to Congress. If lt is illegitimate or legitimate it will show through. Too many constitutional issues, and completely unexplained things. If you go by the constitution i think there are 3 states that the mail in ballots have to be thrown out. That is unfair, to those people who voted legally, even though they voted these jokers in. I think that is the only fair way, in the best interest of the contry. Someone calibrate and check machines. Machines not hooked to the internet and vote in person.
I already know all of the covid,covid,covid objections. Never let a good crisis go to waste. The only exception would be military ballots.
Maybe Thomas or Alito have the balls. I assume we will find out.

whoisthatguy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2007
Refer to the 60 Minutes interview of the fired cybersecurity chief Christopher Krebs, for the truth.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
You guys really need to stop posting all this evidence in this stupid forum and send it to Uncle Rudy. He has been making an ass of himself in court trying to fight all this fraud with no evidence. You guys need to send him all this stuff so he has at least a chance in court. I am really surprise with all this evidence that he is having this hard a time proving it. I always heard that he was a pretty good attorney in his day.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
You guys really need to stop posting all this evidence in this stupid forum and send it to Uncle Rudy. He has been making an ass of himself in court trying to fight all this fraud with no evidence. You guys need to send him all this stuff so he has at least a chance in court. I am really surprise with all this evidence that he is having this hard a time proving it. I always heard that he was a pretty good attorney in his day.
Should be a lock. You tube videos and call everyone who disagrees a pedo. Airtight. How is Rudy missing the boat here? Maybe he’s flipped and got Sidney canned cause she has the real dirt. I mean why put the brakes conspiracies now?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Anyone actually watch NBC interview with Biden ?

It was painful , they couldn't even clean what is going on upstairs with the short version of that interview .

He's toasted , America is back and his team is gonna run it . He's got no dog in this fight , gonna sit on the porch. The conversation was all over the place , his attention span is gone . It's like his second debate but instead of focusing on the podium to concentrate if that's even possible he's focusing on the floor , he basically closes his eyes to spit out the words .

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
That did not take long after all but one state has certified the election the narrative switches back to Joe's health and mental state. True Trump was very complete, clear and concise every time he opened his mouth Lets not forget Trump knew and used the best words what a circus this has turned into and it would be sad if it wasn't related to the current state of our democracy.

J
Jan 15, 2010
so, you know Donny and Rudy’s big evidence about 1.8m ballots being sent out in PA and 2.5m being returned? Turns out they sent out 1.8m for the primaries, 1.5m came back. 3.1m went out for the general, 2.5m came back. Source? Look it up for yourselves, it’s not hard ... no wonder they didn’t make that allegation in court.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Anyone actually watch NBC interview with Biden ?

It was painful , they couldn't even clean what is going on upstairs with the short version of that interview .

He's toasted , America is back and his team is gonna run it . He's got no dog in this fight , gonna sit on the porch. The conversation was all over the place , his attention span is gone . It's like his second debate but instead of focusing on the podium to concentrate if that's even possible he's focusing on the floor , he basically closes his eyes to spit out the words .
So Biden was all over the place and Donny’s call into fox Sunday morning was clear, concise and factual?

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
lets not forget Rudy was trying to prove voter fraud in michigan while talking talking about counties in Minnesota. I can say one thing its keeping this voter fraud show going strong and bringing huge dollars for legal fees and recount fees.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
So Biden was all over the place and Donny’s call into fox Sunday morning was clear, concise and factual?
I'm not disagreeing with you , Trump puts his foot in his mouth quite regularly and one thing he does have going for him is that he openly admits he is not a politician but Biden has been at it for almost 50 years and can't even keep his train of thought .
Do you really think he can be President of the United States ?
Heres a question , how many people has Biden legally killed during the Oboma administration ? Are human beings just a statistic in your eyes ?
You think Trump is the bad guy ?

J
Jan 15, 2010
I'm not disagreeing with you , Trump puts his foot in his mouth quite regularly and one thing he does have going for him is that he openly admits he is not a politician but Biden has been at it for almost 50 years and can't even keep his train of thought .
Do you really think he can be President of the United States ?
Heres a question , how many people has Biden legally killed during the Oboma administration ? Are human beings just a statistic in your eyes ?
You think Trump is the bad guy ?

trump regularly puts his foot in his mouth? See post #196. Trump is telling you that the massive voter fraud in penn is based on the number of ballots sent out for the primary vs the number returned for the general election while neglecting to tell you how many they sent out for the general. Either he is too stupid to understand the difference or too stupid to know how easily debunked that is..

as I said above, Biden wouldn’t have been my first choice either and running an old establishment candidate was not the best move. That being said, I sure hope you understand how irretrievably stupid it sounds to bag on how Biden speaks and at the same time think that Donny is all there and furthermore to think that Donny at 78 years old would be a good idea in 2024.

it’s funny that to trumpies all of the sudden think it’s terrible that the Obama administration took out a bunch of Islamic terrorists but when Donny dropped the MOAB it was the best thing ever. For the record, regardless of administration I think the killing and war that’s going on in the Middle East is BS. But I’d rather have a reasonably sane person who is willing to defer to the experts in charge than a narcissistic psychopath who proves daily that he’s not competent for office and thinks he knows all there is to know..

Human beings a statistic,eh? 265k dead and Donny thinks the US is doing “great, better than any other country “. Unfuc$ingbelievable

Premium Features